- GNU/Linux expert
- Networking expert
- Hacking as a way of life
- CypherPunk and OpenSource activist
- Crypto-Anarchist and Blockchain enthusiast
- Python, Lua, Shell-Script and GoLang are my logic languages
- Catalan, English and Spanish are my spoken languages
- Arduino and electronics enthusiast
- Hater of Faceb00k, Whats4pp, Twitt3r, 1nstagram and the Big Brother stuff
About the academia
I amb a computer Enginyer graduated on 2011 in the Polytechnic University of Barcelona (UPC). In addition on 2014 I finished a Master focused on Free Software in the Open University of Catalonia (UOC).
After studying in the Academia for about 9 years, I must say it is not worth at all. The best way to learn and understand how the computers work is by hacking them. Just open the machine and try to fix it once it stops working (or even before!). Just use the World Wide Web to read and learn about the topics you are interested on. Just participate in some free sofware projects to get knowladge from others.
Be a self-taught person my friend, no one but you can understand things for you.
About my jobs
I started working when I was 19 (while studying) on a software company as a GNU/Linux systems administrator. During the next 6 years I jumped over several private companies.
At the age of 25 (when I finished my degree) I jumped into the University research world. At the same time I became deeply involved in the Guifi.net project. Thanks to this fact I was able to participate in several research projects funded by the European Comission (FP7).
After three years working in the University and after finishing my Master, I decided to quit. Then I worked in the LibreRouter project among others.
I’m now devoting most of the time to my own life projects like growing my garden and building/fixing my house. Only on my spare time I take the computer.
Related with BitCoin and BlockChain in general
- I developed and manage an altcoin smart minig pool named magicpool (now it is closed)
- I made my own version of the stratum-proxy for magicpool
- I developed from scratch a new concept proxy named stratum-relay for gawminers
Related with the free/commons network stuff I activelly participate
And I’m co-founder and current developer of these projects
In OpenWRT and LEDE as contributor